[Typo3-debian] LZW enabled packages

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:06:43 CEST 2004

> Hi Michael,

>> It's been very quite here... :-(
>> Is there no more need for GIF/LZW support?
>> Even if they might be uninteresting: Feedbacks are an important part that
>> motivate developers to continue their stuff...!

> I think that there is.....  tell me what you want us/me to do as I have
> some time tonight probably. Hopefully I can test it for you on a colinux
> debian woody installation.

I have a working woody installation on my notebook using colinux. I have
used colinux before to test out typo3 and it's working perfectly. Can you
tell me what I need to do to test everything? I have done the following so
far:

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade
apt-get install apache php4 mysql-server mysql-client php4-mysql
apt-get install proftpd
apt-get install webmin

This is what I do standard.

Do I need to install typo3 using apt-get install typo3-env ? and if so what
do I have to do after this to test the LZW enabled packages?

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com