[Typo3-debian] Wrong graphics with debian sarge

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Sun Jul 4 17:16:18 CEST 2004

Hi Patrick!

Maybe you`ve got everything to work now and this post might therefore be
obsolete for you. However, if you still battle with this strange problem (as
i did before..), please have a look on this post:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-debian/2004-July/000785.html

It describes a solution, mostly developed by Arco, that worked very well for
me. Hopefully, it will do so for you as well!

Best Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany