[Typo3-debian] LZW enabled packages

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 13 16:53:46 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have uploaded a first preview of Woody packages with LZW suport on my
website: http://www.mstucki.net/debian/typo3/

Please test them ON YOUR TEST SERVERS ONLY cause I am not sure yet how good
they work.

Included stuff is:
- libgd2
  GD 2.0.26 with included GIF/LZW support (the patent has run out! :-))

- imagemagick-typo3-4.2.9
  IM 4.2.9 from http://typo3.sunsite.dk/. No conflicts with any other IM
  packages, these can easily co-exist.

- graphicsmagick
  GM 1.1.2 packages created by Sven Wilhelm (thanks!). I just recompiled
  them on Woody and enabled the LZW support as well.

- php4-gd2
  gd extension which works with the above libgd2 package.
  PHP version for Woody is 4.1.2 still!

Important: I did not look at the dependencies yet. Especially the gdlib
control file has become quite complicated. Could one of you experts please
look at it and post some corrections if needed? Thanks!

I'll be back in August and hope to finish the rest (typo3-site-installer!)
as soon as possible.

That's it. Holiday I'm coming :-)

Cheers - michael
--