[Typo3-debian] 1-2-3 install in browser dosn't start

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jan 30 15:21:51 CET 2004

Hi Steen,

Steen Christensen schrieb am 28.01.2004 um 55:12 Uhr CET

> After fiddling around for a couple of evenings, it seems to me that I
> have to setup up the "base" software like PYHP, MuSQL, Apache and...
> seperately, and before I run the Typo3-site-installer. This script
> only installs a "Dummy" site without setting up any of the previous
> mentioned software? Or is there something I have not seen?

Exactly. You need to setup LAMP with debian tools. That is apache, mysql
and php. the typo3 packages only provide the necessary stuff to run
typo3 on top of that. That's the way to do it, not every Package
bringing in its own apache,mysql,php...

Cheers,
PeterN