[Typo3-debian] Installing typo3-env gives an error in new beta package... (Old news)

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Wed Jan 28 15:27:48 CET 2004

Hi
I've reinstalled my debian box and wanted to install typo3-env.
Since I wanted to add some functions like automatic db creation to the
typo3-site-installer script I'd like to test my script with the latest
installer.
Now I can't remember what I did to install typo3-env? :) (clearing
sources.list doesn't help this time)

--------------------------cut-----------------------------
ledj:/# apt-get install typo3-env
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  typo3-env: Depends: php4-gd2 but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Thanks
Lars