[Typo3-debian] turck-mmcache & running GIF enabled packages on Debian Sarge

Lars E. D. Jensen lars-typo3 at dangvard.dk
Thu Dec 2 15:22:27 CET 2004

Jordan van Bergen wrote:
> Now a question: Will turck-mmcache cause problems or not? In other words:
> Will everything work exactly the same way as normal or do you have to
> think about somethings when using turck-mmcache?

Not unless you are using PHP5. I have turck-mmcache running fine with 4.3.9.
Beware when upgrading PHP, I've heard people had some problems on some
setups.
Also because of the missing compatibility with PHP5 I've bought Zend
software, which is really cool, but expensive as hell! Well, I also pay for
support etc.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lars E. D. Jensen