[Typo3-debian] turck-mmcache & running GIF enabled packages on Debian Sarge

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:19:48 CET 2004

Hi,

I have installed a new production server with Debian Sarge and used the
explanation of Michael for running GIF enabled packages on Debian Sarge. It
works absolutely flawless! YES, Michael you made my day again. How can i
contribute a small amount to you ;-) I make a lot of free websites for
non-profit organizations but still I would like te contribute some money for
the hard work people like you put into typo3.

I have installed the turck-mmcache package as well and yes what an
accelaration of the site. It's much faster indeed.

Now a question: Will turck-mmcache cause problems or not? In other words:
Will everything work exactly the same way as normal or do you have to think
about somethings when using turck-mmcache?

Regards
Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at gmail.com