[Typo3-debian] imagemagick and safe_mode_exec_dir

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Apr 18 12:51:35 CEST 2004

> /usr/sbin/apachectl graceful: httpd not running, trying to start
> /usr/sbin/apachectl graceful: httpd started
After digging through the depths of the internet I found some solution:

1. ps -aux
2. kill all pids related to httpd
3. httpd -f /ect/httpd/httpd.conf

So far it works. Safe_mode is off. ImageMagick is recogneized.

I tried apachectl start before the httpd command and I got apache to run
but it showed only the default apache site. Why did I have to use the
httpd -f. Isn't httpd.conf automatically recognized by apachectl start?