[Typo3-debian] Help me, the install script fails

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun Sep 7 15:28:50 CEST 2003

Spam Me Not wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Jonas, why did you change this back? Please keep it, cause I usually don't
answer mails without realname.

> Messed around with it, and for some reason I decided to remove GDLib, just
> to test.
> And voila the aforementioned pages worked..

Seems you are running Sarge.

I don't know if downgrading to Woody is really a clean way, but just ask
your friend at google: downgrade sarge woody :-)

If that doesn't work, you should start up from scratch.

Except! ...
If you are just testing TYPO3 you can of course run your server on Sid
(=unstable). Read the discussion about "MySQL connection error..." where
you'll find some more information.

Cheers - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html