[Typo3-debian] Help me, the install script fails

Steffen Mueller steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 7 15:33:33 CEST 2003

Spam Me Not schrieb:
> Messed around with it, and for some reason I decided to remove GDLib, just
> to test.
> And voila the aforementioned pages worked..

which version of GDlib do you use?

> And now for the solution.
> Looked in the forum and found some info, one of them was doing a downgrade
> on the system..

which debian version do you use? woody(stable), sarge(testing),
sid(unstable)?

> so is there a workaround?
> How do I get GDLib to work?

use debain woody with php4-gd2 package.

if you like to live on the edge and use sarge or sid, have a look at the
various discussions in this newsgroup. there have been lots of problems
using gdlib on systems not running woody and i cannot really help you
with that topic, because i dont't use them.
michael, any news about running typo3 on sarge/sid?

--
cheers,
Steffen