[Typo3-debian] Imagemagick 5.5.7 problems

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 2 13:30:22 CEST 2003

Hi Ian,

>>Cousins wrote:
>>^^^
>>Ian? :-)

> Yep - the list is obviously picking up on my
> cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com email address - its my surname/last name

No, it doesn't. You'll have to set this manually in your email client. Would
be nice if you do so.

> I run Woody on my development server - the production server was also
> woody (I think) - on my development server I had 5.4.4 installed - the
> production server _was_ using 5.4.6 - both worked. The facility that
> houses my production server moved - it appears they also upgraded several
> packages during that move - I'll check with my co-owners (who are more
> technically inclined) and see what release of Debian we are running now...

I'm quite sure that they don't use Woody anymore!
5.5.7 is exactly the same version that is used in current Sid, so they are
either using Sid or do some pinning. Both cases are not meant for servers,
that's why you might want to ask them about a 'why'...

> Because I upgraded the production server from 3.5b4 to 3.5.0rc1 when it
> came out and wasn't aware there was another version available - what's the
> difference between 3.5.0rc1 and the 3.5.0.tar.gz source files on
> typo3.org?

If I had a problem with TYPO3 this would be the first thing I'd do.
Look out for a Changelog.

Cheers - michael