[Typo3-debian] Imagemagick 5.5.7 problems

Cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Fri Jun 6 13:21:06 CEST 2003

At 13:30 2/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:

> > Because I upgraded the production server from 3.5b4 to 3.5.0rc1 when it
> > came out and wasn't aware there was another version available - what's the
> > difference between 3.5.0rc1 and the 3.5.0.tar.gz source files on
> > typo3.org?
>
>If I had a problem with TYPO3 this would be the first thing I'd do.
>Look out for a Changelog.

thanks for the reply ....
Downloaded the source files - the changelog and datestamps in 3.5.0rc1.tgz
are identical to these in the 3.5.0.tgz file I got from typo3.org.

BTW my problem is not with Typo3 ... its with the manipulation of graphics
and the ISP's use of IM v5.5.7 - still haven't found any combination of
negate_mask etc that stops it from inverting the colours.... the site
actually runs beautifully on my developmental server where I use IM v5.4.4....

Ian