[Typo3-debian] Files is not visible in user directory

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 10 23:26:48 CET 2003

Hi Lars,

> It seems like the directories named by users uid gets wrong permissions
> assigned.

> The directory which can be uploaded to (one I've created):
> drwxr-xr-x

Let's call this directory "user_dirs".

> And the directory which makes the files invisible in the fileadmin (one
> which gets automatically created by an action and named by a users uid):
> d-wxr----t

And let's call this one "user_lars".
Do I get this right? user_lars is a subdirectory of user_dirs?

> Maybe it's something on my debian box, which causes this?

Sorry, but my experiences with sticky bits are still poor. But I don't think
that this is a TYPO3 problem at all, so you might ask an official Debian
user list (http://lists.debian.org/).

Anyway, please post your comments if you get this solved.

Regards - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html