[Typo3-debian] Files is not visible in user directory

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Tue Dec 9 14:31:08 CET 2003

Hi

I've posted this a couple of days ago, but got no answer:
http://typo3.org/1422+M55a40b06f65.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[pointer]=1

It seems like the directories named by users uid gets wrong permissions
assigned.

The directory which can be uploaded to (one I've created):
drwxr-xr-x

And the directory which makes the files invisible in the fileadmin (one
which gets automatically created by an action and named by a users uid):
d-wxr----t

Maybe it's something on my debian box, which causes this?

--
Lars E. D. Jensen
DCmedia - Typo3 CMS hosting og løsninger
ledj at dcmedia.biz
www.dcmedia.biz