[Typo3-debian] Changing server name und network data

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Wed Dec 10 16:02:04 CET 2003

Michael Karalus wrote:
> Hi Rico,
> thx for the fast answer, but it not really fits my point. This is not a
> from-time-to-time reconfiguration, this is a physically server moving to
> another place, using another network and even another domain and hostname.
> And unfortunately I will only have ssh-access to the server after that.
> So if I miss any setting and the network won't come up correctly, I am
> p***** :)
>
> After checking the settings you told me I am missing the domain-entry.
> Where is that setting hidden?
> I think it will be more easier for me to restart this big setup-script.
> But how to trigger it?
>
> thxx, Michael

 From Linux Documentation Project pages at http://www.tldp.org/
You can find every answer related to Your questions.

I recommend You also to install Webmin. Webmin is a web-based interface
for system administration for Unix. Webmin You can find at
http://www.webmin.com , it's free.

For only Debian related questions I recommend You to go to
http://www.debian.org/ and look relevant documentation there.

This list is for Typo3 AND Debian.

Regards,
Kari Salovaara