[Typo3-debian] Changing server name und network data

Michael Karalus karalus at donews.de
Wed Dec 10 15:45:13 CET 2003

Hi Rico,
thx for the fast answer, but it not really fits my point. This is not a
from-time-to-time reconfiguration, this is a physically server moving to
another place, using another network and even another domain and hostname.
And unfortunately I will only have ssh-access to the server after that. So
if I miss any setting and the network won't come up correctly, I am p***** :)

After checking the settings you told me I am missing the domain-entry.
Where is that setting hidden?
I think it will be more easier for me to restart this big setup-script. But
how to trigger it?

thxx, Michael

Das Dortmunder Online-Magazin http://www.donews.de