[Typo3-debian] Probleme mit Debian-Install

Christian Günther guenther at emediafabrik.de
Thu Aug 14 12:10:50 CEST 2003

Sorry guys, that my prev message was german!
But in the morning, without coffee my brain even doesn't work :/

That's while i'm going to translate my problem now.

I installed typo on my debian-testing-box this way:

       $> apt-get install typo-env
       $> typo3-site-installer -d=/var/www

       $> chown -R www-data:www-data *

       removed the "die" from the localconf.php
       opened the installationtool in the browser

Now the problem:

       I can open "All Configuration", "phpinfo()", "Edit files in
typo3conf/" and "About".
      Clicking the other links "Basic Configuration", "Database Analyser",
"Image Processing" and "typo3temp/" produces an browsererror. I always get
the information "This page cannot be viewed".

I'm totally confused and really hope that someone can help me out.

Thanks alot!
Christian