[TYPO3-UG CH] TYPO3 Usergroup Conference already working?

Daniela Roth red.dani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 00:34:16 CET 2008

Hi Fabien - dear all

the registration link is working and we are ready to receive your numerous
registrations.

In order to be able to register, you first need to create a Swiss-TUG
account (this is, what happened to you, Fabien).
After you have entered your data, the account is being created and you are
automatically logged in, but there is no direct link back to the
registration form.

Please go back to "Infoabende" and click the link "Jetzt anmelden". This
time, you will be able to register.
Alternatively, you can use the link in the "Usergroup-Day" site which will
also bring you to the registration form.

For our French speaking friends: We apologize that our registration plug-in
sofar refuses to speak French or English and is currently only available in
German. But frankly spoken: you are all smart guys and i am sure, some
German words wont restrain you from registering ;-)

Should you have any (language) problems, please feel free to contact me!

Greetings
Daniela
for the organisation committee