[TYPO3-UG CH] TYPO3 Usergroup Conference already working?

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Sun Nov 30 22:45:01 CET 2008

To be honnest, I don't find the registration's process very evident. I am afraid that it will
discourage some people. An easy improvement: displaying the form registration on the login page (It
could be a simple reference of the existing record)

Let's repeat the steps in order to make it easy.

1: Firstly, register an account here:
    http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Registration.69.0.html

2: Next, login on this page:
    http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Login.70.0.html?&L=4