[Typo3-UG Berlin] Typo3 Training in Berlin

Birgit Rühring Birgit.Ruehring at gmx.net
Wed Oct 6 19:29:28 CEST 2004

Hallo Tom,

If you are looking for a professionell training, there is one internet based
during 6 weeks at www.akademie.de It costs about 480 Euro I beliefe and the
first begins this week, the next will start on the 25th of November. You can
save 10% of your money if you subscribe until th 4th of November. For
further information just check the above url. (I swear you, I don't get
money for that information)

It's the only one training in Berlin I've heard about. But I'm sure, there
are possibilities to get a personal (paid) trainer in our usergroup.

Over that you are welcome to our monthly meetings of course.You can ask yout
questions, get hints and some information but not a real training program.
Shortly we had a saturday workshop for beginners.

Hope, this is helpful for the first and we will see you next time

Birgit

news:<mailman.556.1097077058.13497.typo3-berlin at lists.netfielders.de>...