[TYPO3-about] community continuous and interactive communication

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 17 18:08:33 CEST 2013

Hi Ben,

I find it important that TYPO3 is (more) active in Social Networks
(don't care if FB or G+).

What I like - and what I thought of doing it on my own for TYPO3 a loong
time ago - is the "This week in CyanogenMod", which gives a very brief
overview over the work done from the developer's perspective.

I personally somehow find the Community Reports useless. Maybe that I
know most of the information, which can be read in there - so it might
be more helpful for others. But esp. because they appear so seldom and
late, it's a thing which could be improved.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
[1] http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/this-week-in-cm-sep-13-2013