[TYPO3-about] community continuous and interactive communication

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Wed Sep 18 09:59:31 CEST 2013

Hey Steffen,

Thanks for the feedback. The community reports are always there, but sometimes
mostly indeed not immediately after the month. Ii is quite a job to get the
whole summary together and not the nicest. From the G+ thread you can already
conclude that short up to date messages is something that would appeal to a lot
of people. I would also favor the social media for that. We are setting up
Hootsuite so we can put that info out through all the channels. 'This week in
TYPO3' appeals to me a lot and would also be very do-able for me to as a kind of
weekly wrap-up. I really like the idea of the weekly update. Let me check with
the editorial team to get a broader basis for that in case I might not be there
to oversee that.

Thanks for the suggestion!!! Awesome helpful feedback!

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager