[Tycon3] blurry video quality

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Tue Sep 20 14:57:24 CEST 2005

Michael Perkhofer wrote:
> The Videos are really in a VERY bad shape. They even cost a lot of
> bandwith, beacuse they are too large compared to the resulting quality.
> The deinterlacing is also not present or done in a wrong way.
>
> I think IF the videos are offered for the public, they should be in a
> good shape - now they look like Al Quaida videos..
> We have a nice new logo and wonderful Typo3 brand and videos like that...
>
> Soo - if there is interest in that point, I would be happy to help. As
> some of you might remember, I have done some Typo3 video stuff before
> (encoding of the tutorial videos on typo3.org and mastered/encoded some
> of the Kasper/Robert videos taken on the Kitzbühel snowboard tour).

Hi Michael,

thanks for this offer. Please contact Fabrizio
(s_brancaREMOVE_THIS_PART at ira.uka.de) from ZeMM (the University department
who produced the videos) directly to get things running.

After converting all files please contact me to provide the new files at the
TYCON3 download site.

Cheers,
Rainer