[Tycon3] TYPO3 developers conference

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Jun 22 10:53:03 CEST 2005

Hello Matthias,

it seems that a lot of people offers to organize a DEVCON (We too!)!
That shows me, that there is a big interest in this!? :-)

I prefer Hamburg as location, but this decission (where and when) should
be made by the dev-community! :)

> Would it be OK with the T3-Assoc.-People if we organize it here?
The question is, who can really achieve that?

You maybe know the problem. Saying to organize such a thing is the one
thing, realizing it's something completely different.

I prefer Hamburg as location, but this decission (where and when) should
be made by the dev-community! :)

Anyhow, I would help you... Regardless where the devcon takes place. The
most important thing is that it does! ;)

Greets,
Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg