[Tycon3] TYPO3 developers conference

Matthias Kall matthias.kall at web.de
Wed Jun 22 10:39:30 CEST 2005

Hi List,

as I wrote in a PM to Kasper just half an hour ago, I offer to organize
a TYConDev or whatever it might be called sometime in 2006 here at
Clausthal. Using the infrastructure on the campus of Clausthal
University of Technology wouldn't be a problem and it would then be an
inexpensive conference for devs, students and many others interested in
TYPO3.

I think having three events (maybe not every year, but every second)
would really take care of the important target groups:
- TYCON for web pros, fundraising for T3-Assoc.
- Snowboard tour for getting to know each other, socializing and discussion
- Developer conference for T3 devs

Would it be OK with the T3-Assoc.-People if we organize it here?
Would anybody help with the organisation of the event? I'm quite
experienced in organzing events, but you always need a helping hand.

Best wishes
Matthias

--
Matthias Kall