[Tycon3] do you know...

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 22 10:21:09 CEST 2005

> As with this thread: Money is for most people a rather delicate issue,
> (and I remember e.g. Joey had already made a reservation for the
> hotel, so I understand that he might be a little pissed) and I don't
> think "envy" is the right word for this because I don't envy the
> people the TYPO3 assoc. for making money out of it, nor the people
> attending the conference. I'm also just waiting for a dev conference
> to happen...

Well - it's not that bad, since I can still cancel the reservation without
any costs ... but it's not decided yet.
The problem is, that a client of mine framed me with a sum of about 30.000
Euro. Fortunately most of the money is for services and not for trading
goods. So I don't have to pay others.
But still this raises a lot of problems and this is why I can't say if I
will be able to pay about 800 Euro for journey, hotel and conference fees.

On the other hand I have been talking to Kasper about a real public T3DEVCON
with entrance fees comparable to the "Linux Tag".
If there are other people interested in such a convention, we could discuss
this in a new thread.
But "interested" doesn't mean "if it's taking place I will come"
It means: "I want to help make it happen"

Anyone?

Joey