[Tycon3] do you know...

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Jun 22 10:35:42 CEST 2005

Ho Joey,

> On the other hand I have been talking to Kasper about a real public T3DEVCON
> with entrance fees comparable to the "Linux Tag".
> If there are other people interested in such a convention, we could discuss
> this in a new thread.
> But "interested" doesn't mean "if it's taking place I will come"
> It means: "I want to help make it happen"
I also wrote Kasper an email this morning about such an devcon. I think
we should merge our forces to make it happen! :-)

I also talked with some people here and we have some folks who are
compliant to organize such an event here in Hamburg. :-)

We should talk about this in a new thread as you said...

Greets,
Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg