[Tycon3] do you know...

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Jun 22 09:09:01 CEST 2005

Hi Kasper,

> to kick some ass; I'm working my butt up with the rest off the assoc.
I am sure of this! :)

> Fantastic idea! Unless I mistook the whole deal and the TyCON is
> supposed to be that I think we should work on it! The snowboard tour
> without snow. Next year in may.
I think that's a great idea! We should stay in contact on this!

>>your problem and hope I can get to the T3ST07! :-)
>

> Hope so too!
We will see! :)

> Could you help me/us to understand what channels you would expect that
> information in? It seems to me that for example decisions on development
> (R&D meeting) has been communicated quite clearly including what happens
> with TYPO3.org (mailing list for that). How can that information reach
> you?
Have you ever thought about a developers blog? In my opinion, blogs are
a great possibility to spread news in a very easy way. Not all of the
interested people read the mailingslist (especially not the dev or tycon
list).
This time there is no ready-to-use blog extension, I know. (I try to
help Ingo with devlopement (@Ingo: I hope I can send you some trackback
stuff next week!))
If this is done, it could be a great possibility to keep the developers
and interested people informed. A good thing if you want to help on some
things with the core developement.

You're right when you say that there where some announcements on what is
planned for TYPO3.org and TYPO3 itself, but that's it. There are no kind
progress reports or such things.

For example. I have the page typo3-unleashed.net where I try to merge
the most important news about TYPO3 and my extensions. I write some
articels and provide pre releases of my extensions.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net