[Tycon3] do you know...

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Jun 21 20:46:54 CEST 2005

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> Cheers,
> Michael

Just a full ACK.

I tought to come until I read that today.

So it seems this is some kinf of business show no dev-talks.
Pherhaps the people how hold the talks thought also it would be a different
kind of conference and so choose their topic by that :)

So I raise the question: While there be a T3Dev-Con somewhen. I think it really
supports ideas and new projects you never have tought of before. It should be
a place where you concepts of T3 get presented to a broader community than on
T3SNOW (which will be more social in the future) and people can change ideas.

The for the T3SNOW06-registration waiting,
Bernhard