[Tycon3] Description of TYCon3 on typo3.org

Robert Meyer SPAM_r.meyer at mittwaldmedien.de
Tue Jan 18 17:38:18 CET 2005

Hello,

why do you want root-Access? Might SSH-Access be enough? If so, we can
sponsor an TYPO3-environment and, if necessary, a dedicated managed server.
What do you want to do that you need root-Access?

R. Meyer

"Juergen Egeling" <egeling at punkt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1213.1105366186.6213.tycon3 at lists.netfielders.de...
> * Robert Lemke <robert at typo3.org> [050109 17:05]:
> > (OT: It was really nice meeting you on the T3BOARD05, great work!)
> Jepp, for me as well. I hope it makes E-Mail communication easier.>
Definitely. At the moment we do not have much more