[FLOW3-general] Issues extending abstractparty and running doctrine commands

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:00:01 CET 2012

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your tip. There is no character set or engine statements in my
migration script - just took the chance to update my Gist snippet with the
generated migration script

https://gist.github.com/4406052#file-version20121230185531-php

The error message occuring is the one in the same gist snippet.

Greetings

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling