[FLOW3-general] Issues extending abstractparty and running doctrine commands

Marc Neuhaus apocalip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:05:26 CET 2012

I think the issue might be related to some recent changes to doctrine.
Doctrine now always adds a collation and engine statement to the
migrations, which resulted in very similar errors for me.

Try removing 'DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci' and
'ENGINE = InnoDB" from the end of your migrations.

Greetings marc