[FLOW3-general] Issues extending abstractparty and running doctrine commands

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:11:39 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to create my own party class, extending Person (which extends
AbstractParty), for a account.

https://gist.github.com/4406052

When running the following ./flow doctrine:update (or
doctrine:migrationgenerate and then doctrine:migrate) the following error
occures

----

  An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE
  teamwork_teamwork_domain_model_account ADD CONSTRAINT FK_8F3E8CCC47A46B0A
  FOREIGN KEY (persistence_object_identifier) REFERENCES
  typo3_party_domain_model_abstractparty (persistence_object_identifier) ON
  DELETE CASCADE':

  SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table
  'teamwork.#sql-2f5_ee6' (errno: 150)

----

The extending of Person have been made in the same way TYPO3.Neos is
creating there User model. Anything I need to be aware of when creating my
own Party for a account?

Hope someone can help me on this one :-)

Cheers!

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling