[FLOW3-general] Suggested folder structure for public resources

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Dec 19 16:14:46 CET 2012

Markus Angerer wrote:

> Maybe keep it simple and stick on 1 Folder: "Assets" + custom subfolders?
> Cos i prefer "img", "scss", "styles", "js", "js/lib", etc...

As mentioned above and in the documentation you can call the folders as
you like.
We don't want to be over-bureaucratic with this, but we want to provide
some *suggestions* in order to have a similar folder structure at least
for official packages (and if you follow the conventions, you'll
probably find your way around other packages more easily as well).

Best

--
Bastian Waidelich
--