[FLOW3-general] Resource does not get published

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Fri Dec 14 09:29:42 CET 2012

Hi guys,

I'm developing my first FLOW application at the moment and I'm a bit
stuck with the file upload.

At the moment it is a simple form with some fields to create a "Part"
object, this object also has an image.

<f:form method="post" action="create" name="newPart"
enctype="multipart/form-data">

     <f:form.textfield property="title" />
.
.
.

     <f:form.uploadproperty="image.originalResource" />

</f:form>

The image is a "PartImage"

class Part {

	/**
	 * @var \My\Package\Domain\Model\PartImage
	 * @ORM\OneToOne(cascade="persist")
	 */
	protected $image;

it also has the required $originalResource property and the correspondig
setter & getter:

class PartImage {

	/**
	 * The original resource
	 * @var \TYPO3\FLOW3\Resource\Resource
	 * @ORM\OneToOne
	 */
	protected $originalResource;

The resource gets uploaded correctly and the object is persisted
correctly, I can access the resource via {part.image.originalResource}.

But I'm unable to render the resource in the frontend.
Shouldnt {f:uri.resource(path: part.image.originalResource)} publishh
the resource at the first call? It only outputs this path:
/_Resources/Static/Packages/My.Package/d997e1c37edc05ad87d03603e32ad495ee2cfce1

while the actual file resides in /Data/Persistent/Resources/

I hope somebody can help me out with this.
Flow version: 1.1.0

Kind regards
Alex