[Typo3-UG Italy] Template

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Mon Apr 25 13:30:40 CEST 2005

Ciao,

sul newsgroup in inglese ho trovato tempo fa questo interessante
"percorso di apprendimento". Lo sto seguendo ed effettivamente mi sto
trovando bene. Ti incollo qui il testo della mail:

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_n1/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/
[which you already mention]
[3] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/

Each of these three goes through a different way of creating a website from
scratch using Typo3 so they're pretty natural starting points. In a way,
the GoLive tutorial is fundamental to the others; to become well-versed in
any of the three templating methods, you're eventually going to need a
pretty high-level understanding of how Typoscript objects and properties
work.

Once you've started to come to some sort of grips with the templating
methods, I'd go through these in order to start to figure out what all the
stuff you've been typing out is actually doing:

[4]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tstemplates/Introduction-33/

[5] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsbyex/

...and maybe this:

[6] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_ts/

...while making frequent reference to this:

[7] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/

If you want the abbreviated course, I'd try 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7  :)

--
Net Wargaming Italia - La risorsa italiana per gli appassionati di
wargame e strategici a turni

info at netwargamingitalia.net
darksky at netwargamingitalia.net