[TYPO3-UG India] Internal Server Error for folders start with"csh"

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.co.in
Tue Nov 8 14:35:25 CET 2005

Hi Amlan,

Are you trying to access these files directly (e.g. by typing in the
browser: http://something/typo3/sysext/lang/cshimages/blah )? They are not
meant for direct use as such. What do you mean when you say that 'All images
in this folder are now showing in the browser' ?

Regards,
Suman Debnath
Srijan Technologies

news:mailman.1359.1131456191.24650.typo3-ug-india at lists.netfielders.de...