[TYPO3-UG Australia] typo3 3.8.1 - 4.0 - pages disappeared

Cate Deans Smith cdeans at diess.com.au
Thu May 18 02:07:27 CEST 2006

>However, this is all academic as you seem to be getting quite adept at
>solving your own problems Cate.

:) Thanks Paul - yes, I usually spend 20 or 30 hours searching for a
solution myself, and sometimes more like 100 hours (especially if I can get
a lot of search results on the topic - I even translate German lists
sometimes), becs I know User Groups don't appreciate people being lazy and
dependent on other's time - and Murphy's law always works ... just after I
decide I really cant work this one out myself and post to the group, I
decide to try one more thing, and bingo, it sorts it out.

However, that last post of mine, which is something to do with the php
script I think, I cant get any results that make any sense to me, and my
understanding of php on a scale of 1-100 is about 1 ... so any suggestions
would be gratefully accepted.

Cate Deans Smith
diess - Performance through Synergy

cdeans at diess.com.au