[TYPO3-UG Australia] typo3 3.8.1 - 4.0 - pages disappeared

Cate Deans Smith cdeans at diess.com.au
Wed May 17 11:20:26 CEST 2006

Hi Paul

>Symlink changes with 4.0 will only matter if there's an extension that
>requires symlink placement to tslib directory i think. If that is a
>problem and you've already deleted the symlink to tslib (from the
>webroot directory) then you could try to uninstall that extensions until
>you find the one that's causing the problem.

Ah ok, that was a vital piece of information about extensions being the
thing needing symlinks... I was still nutting that one out.

However, I have uninstalled all my extensions, as this fixed the problem
last time, and I still have the problem, so that's not it this time.

As far as my host goes ... yes I know I know ... but in every other way I am
happy with them, and so will resist changing if I can help it.

Thanks for your help - I might call in to the IRC (didn't know that one
existed, thanks for the tip).

Cate Deans Smith
diess - Performance through Synergy

cdeans at diess.com.au