[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org maintenance Code Sprint Stuttgart

Thomas Löffler loeffler at spooner-web.de
Thu Mar 26 14:32:30 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the planned Code Sprint (16.4. - 19.4.) will
be hold in Stuttgart at Universität Hohenheim.

I created a Doodle to get the information how many people will join in
person and/or by remote:
http://doodle.com/9mz4y8c4dgxyu798

Please fill out the information until April 2nd, so I can book enough
hotel rooms near the location.

Main topic on this Code Sprint is the TYPO3 upgrade to 6.2 and maybe
have a look beyond the Tellerrand to 7 LTS.

We need developers, integrators, designers and of course testers, so all
kind of people will be welcome!

Please share this information to get many good people! :)

Yours,

Thomas