[TYPO3-typo3org] how to avoid forum Spam

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Apr 28 20:38:41 CEST 2015

Hi Philipp and Francois,

yes it seems like we need some kind of help here. I still have the
impression that the subscriptions are done manually, since the process
works only in our environment (register on typo3.org, then post on
forum.typo3.org).

I also think it would make sense to have such a form on typo3.org where
a few trusted people can approve delete requests of other users.
However, right now there's no such tool afaik.

It would be cool to have something like this as a milestone for our next
team sprint. Who would be interested to join us for working on this?

Greetings, Michael