[TYPO3-typo3org] 2014 typo3.org code sprints - community tools

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Tue Feb 11 09:34:04 CET 2014

Heyla People,

http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3.org

It is time again to set up the typo3.org code sprints. We have always focused on
typo3.org which is of course our central hub, but I would like to focus broader
by naming the sprints 'community tools' sprints, which also makes it easier to
relate to for the community. I have set up some things in the WIKI but not that
detailed yet. Basically I have taken the topics from our last code sprint and
pasted that and enhanced that.

The things we should tackle in the sprints are IMHO TER, typo3.org,
documantaiton, Planet/Buzz, Server-infrastructure.

The combination also gives more possibilities to do some meta discussions like
on user management and other topics and besides that it is great fun to be with
more people.

A first suggestion for the code sprints:

Thu - Sun April 10 - 13
Thu - Sun July 10 - 13
Thu - Sun Oct 23 - 26

Please let me know if someone essential is missing in this list or something
essential is missing in the topics we need to tackle.

I have also mailed the people that are or could be involved.

Some of the typo3.org team can also be found on IRC #typo3-typo3org, which would
actually be my favorite channel to quickly connect on the possibilites of the
coming sprints.

gRTz ben
--
TYPO3 Community Manager