[TYPO3-typo3org] rST rendering for contexts extensions

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 11 08:29:59 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

> We provide rST-based documentation for our extensions contexts[1],
> contexts_geolocation[2] and contexts_wurfl[3] - all of them have
> an "Documentation/Index.rst" file that renders nicely with the sphinx
> extension in the TYPO3 backend.

Great that you have adopted ReST already. The rendering chain is not yet
ready for extensions, but we can do some setups manually, although I
must admit I don't know how much of an effort this currently represents.

BTW the best place to ask for now is the documentation mailing list.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch