[TYPO3-typo3org] just a quick idea // authentification & authorisation & openid // oath server

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Fri Apr 5 08:37:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 04.04.2013 21:17, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Hi folks,
[...]
> create a central sign-on server (running flow, hint hint!) that does
> openid or oauth with your typo3 user account.
>
> id.typo3.org
>
> bind the logins of the different services to this service: typo3.org.
> TER. forge. wiki. gerrit etc...
>
> I know that this seems to be a lot of work... Well Rome was not burnt in
> a day...
>
> Let me know what you think.

I share your vision and a agree there is room for improvements. As
Steffen already pointed out this is quite a lot of work and currently
not really considered to be doable.

Probably worth a workshop @t3dd13 ?
I just worked a lot with Oauth in my last big project ;)

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag