[TYPO3-typo3org] How to discontinue svn.typo3.org?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Thu Oct 11 09:28:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I thought about this a bit longer and I think your initial timeframe is
actually quite good and my concerns mentioned before might not be too
relevant if:

* New projects can get Git automatically
* Existing projects can migrate easily
* Gerrit is able to scale to this amount of projects (is it?)
* (maybe) projects should have to possibility to skip Gerrit

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch