[TYPO3-typo3org] Login to wiki.typo3.org impossible

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Mon May 7 17:31:36 CEST 2012

Hallo Fabien,

thank you so far.
My credentials are working on typo3.org. I am able to work on my my project
"th_rating".

When I login to the wiki I still see  "Login and you can edit" at the top of
the page.
That I think is an indicator for me that my login isn´t recognized
correctly.

Can you direct me to a page that should be editable for me?
I checked the sandbox and get not edit-link.
I´d like to move my projects documentation from the project page to the
wiki.

Cheers back,
Thomas

"Fabien Udriot"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1374.1336333488.556.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Thomas,

> thank you very much, but unfortulately I still do not get the "edit" link.

You don't get the "edit" link because you are not yet logged-in, right?
Notice that not every page
of the Wiki is editable. Some have permission restrictions. Can you confirm
that your credentials
work on typo3.org...

I have just re-tested the login / redirection and it works fine for me.

Cheers,

Fabien

--
Ecodev Sàrl - Rue de la Serre 11 - 2000 Neuchâtel - Switzerland

Tel / VoIP   + 41 32 511 08 18
Web          http://www.ecodev.ch