[TYPO3-typo3org] Login to wiki.typo3.org impossible

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Sun May 6 21:44:40 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

> thank you very much, but unfortulately I still do not get the "edit" link.

You don't get the "edit" link because you are not yet logged-in, right? Notice that not every page
of the Wiki is editable. Some have permission restrictions. Can you confirm that your credentials
work on typo3.org...

I have just re-tested the login / redirection and it works fine for me.

Cheers,

Fabien

--
Ecodev Sàrl - Rue de la Serre 11 - 2000 Neuchâtel - Switzerland

Tel / VoIP   + 41 32 511 08 18
Web          http://www.ecodev.ch