[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Wed Jun 27 14:04:41 CEST 2012

Heyla,

I do agree that we still need both. Not everyone has a blog that can be
aggregated and we do have the team blogs as well that need their home. Thanks to
the others in this thread for suggesting software. Snowflake developed t3blog,
which should perfectly do the job for Buzz I would think. Anyone have experience
with that?

gRTZ ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager