[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 25 12:44:07 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

> What do you think?

I would say that it sounds very nice! Having a blog based on Phoenix
would be great. So i would say, we stop redesign efforts for the
moment and look forward to your implementation!

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks