[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Fri Aug 10 16:57:34 CEST 2012

Heyla Philip,

I forgot to mention the planet. We need a design for the planet. It will
basically be a copy of http://www.planetflow3.com/ based on FLOW3. We have a
nice bootstrap backend for that app and it would mean a lot when we have the
planet for TYPO3 running on FLOW3

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35088

Have a nice weekend

gRTZ ben